Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh what a Sunday

So the day started off at 1 am. I'm pretty sure Dawson doesn't feel too well, so he's been a bit of a booger when it comes to sleeping. 1 am, he finally sleeps in his crib. He sleeps in our arms NO PROBLEM, but put him in his crib ... and he sleeps for maybe 10 minutes. He usually goes in his crib around 10 and sleeps till around 6. Love it. Not tonight. So after he fell asleep, naturally, I'm too tired to go to sleep. I tossed and turned for 2 hours. It didn't help that Dawson whimpered those 2 hours. I checked on him about every 15 minutes and when I was in the room, silence. Oh silly boy. Then he woke up at 6:30. Right on schedule! I had to get up at 7 anyways for church. Aaron's been sick, so I didn't dare wake him up. And then, I looked at the clock on my computer, 5:30?! Nice, I get to go back to sleep for an hour after Dawson eats!

I have never been more grateful for daylight savings .... :D

We get home from a wonderful church meeting and I jump straight into bed. 3 hours later, I heard a strange noise coming from the baby's room. Is he choking? Is he crying? What's wrong?! I jump out of bed and rush into his room. Aaron was changing his diaper. "What's wrong? Is he ok?!"

Aaron was almost in tears, "He's been belly laughing for me. Like he tenses up, arches his back and his whole body shakes! Watch!"

Nothing.

Hopefully, he'll laugh like that for me and I'll be able to get it onto video!

At least my boys are able to laugh when they don't feel good. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment