Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dawson is 6 Months!

I can't believe how fast 6 months have flown by! Aaron's almost done with with his first year of school, Dawson's learning how to sit up and he's eating applesauce like a pro!
With my old, dying camera, I managed to get a few good pictures of Dawson on his "half - birthday." I've come to the realization that I need a new camera.
The camera displaying the message "Turn camera on and off again" throughout our shoot with my child who has the attention span of a goldfish. Not to mention that it takes a while to "reload" after taking a picture.
BUT, it still takes pictures! Even if I missed a few GOOD smiles every now and then.





I see a lot of my mom in the one above.


Tummy time: It never lasts long ... and for him to smile was truly amazing!



And now he gives up.


And he throws a little temper tantrum when he's on his tummy.


Don't worry, we picked him up and held him after his little fit. He just doesn't like being on his tummy!!
It did make for some cute pictures though =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh look at those oober cute cheeks! Eeeek I just want to squeeze them and kiss them and just hug the bits outta that little man-- I'll let his mommy do that for me though ;)

    ReplyDelete