Monday, February 22, 2010

Aaron's birthday



I threw Aaron a surpise party! It was so much fun. He had NO IDEA! He was gone all day. Then I picked him up from a test and everyone jumped out of the bathroom and surprised him. How fun! We played lots of games and ate muddie buddies, chocolate-chip brownies, 2 cakes, and chips and salsa. One of Aaron's old roomate's wife had a birthday the same day. We have a lot of mutual friends so we made it a party for her too. She got gifts and brought an icecream cake. It was a great night.


This is the cake I made Aaron for his surprise party! Ok, so I MADE the cake and Jordan (Aaron's old roomate) decorated.












Becca came over and helped me make these yummy chocolate chip brownies! mmmm But with 2 cakes (Emily brought her own) and salsa, these weren't really touched. Oh well, more for us!










All the people that attened this party! Everyone I invited showed up! Even the silly boys that forgot but were gently reminded that Aaron would be dissapointed. And that there would be lots of food. They were not dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment